Sell Your Home
The Geronsins Consistently Rank as The #1 Team in North Orange County
Year after year, The Geronsins have been in the Top 10 producing agents in sales volume and homes sold in the entire SOCAL Multiple Listing Service for North Orange County. As one of the area’s top Realtors, The Geronsins have closed more than $443 million dollars of local real estate in the last 5 years.
In 2016, The Geronsins were once again #1 in Sales Volume for the North Orange County communities of Anaheim Hills, Brea, Fullerton, North Tustin, Orange, Placentia, Villa Park and Yorba Linda.
Backed by The Power of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- More than $67 billion in sales volume
- Almost 200,000 in closed units
- $3.5 billion in mortgage volume
- Over 35,000 sales executives in more than 1,000 offices throughout 47 states
Demand for Your Property Attracts More Buyers
It takes a skillful combination of marketing techniques to direct maximum attention to your home. The objective is to create the kind of demand that attracts more buyers, the highest sales price and the best terms. In order to achieve this, we employ a careful mix of strategies including:
- Intensive local and national networking
- Sweeping online exposure
- Aggressive print exposure
- Custom direct advertising and marketing materials
Intensive Local and National Networking
Many real estate transactions involve corporate relocations. Through our designation as a Certified Relocation Specialist as well as our extensive experience in helping sellers relocate, we have many ways to expose your property to this huge pipeline of relocating buyers.
As members of Berkshire Hathaway’s distinguished Luxury Collection network, we are linked to offices with impeccable reputations in upscale communities throughout Southern California and the nation.
Sweeping Online Exposure
Over 90% of home buyers start their search on the Internet. It’s important to know your home will be seen in all the right places.
- Facebook alone has over 1 billion active members and continues to grow. These users are potential buyers that we are able to capture by marketing through Social Networking.
- Twitter is a means of instant communication with potential buyers. Tweets about your listing are immediately available to those who are following you, even on their cell phones. Applications such as TweetLister even tracks how many users clicked on the listing!
- LinkedIn is home to 200 million professionals throughout the world. Using this tool, real estate agents can connect with the click of a button to help secure buyers for your home.